Ancient Indian Board Game- Mancala Mancala , also popular as “bean hole “ in ancient era is a generic name for a game involving stones, beads or seeds and rows of holes or pits dug in the earth or any other surface. It is a 2 player game that was popular in Tamil households and is more commonly known as “Pallankuzhi”. it consists of a wooden game board with pits, pawns and an instruction manual.The game encourages children to learn counting and also improves their hand and eye coordination.it helps to build on their cognitive skills, identifying good move from a bad move. It trains one to think analytically and strengthens memory and concentration and improves one’s calculation skill.The board is made of wood and the pawns are of stones which are eco – friendly and 100% safe for children.
- Strategy & War Games
- Material: Wood
- Minimum Age: 3 years
- Analysis & Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Social Skills
18 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: 41 Category: Indoor Games
- The Wooden Squares are Inlaid on a Wooden Base Made Out of Sheesham Wood
- Size : 10 Inch X 10 Inch (Open), 10 Inch X 5 Inch (Folded). Travel Friendly Chess.
- The King Measures 2.00" High. Other Pieces Are in Proportional to Kings Height. Every Piece is Fitted Inside the Chess Board. Handmade Product
- Special Glossy Finish of Chess Board, Strong Material Used in Pieces. Lightweight and Easy to Carry Chess Pieces
- This is a Foldable Chess and Made of Medium Wood Thickness to Make It Foldable. This is a Fine Quality Chess Board