- Yonex Carbonex 6000 EX Badminton Racket is engineered to be well-balanced and suitable for all styles of play.
- Yonex Cab 6000 EX is perfect for beginner to intermediate players who are in need of a training racket.
- Carbonex 6000 EX features the signature round head shape and box frame design that brings solidity and power to your game.
- These durable rackets developed by Yonex Japan are stable, resistant to torque and impact shock, putting serious power and stability to each and every hit.
- The round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling for players who seek a solid feel from the strings at impact.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Frame is made of Aluminium.
- The shaft is composed of low torsion steel allowing more impact with every stroke.
- Yonex Carbonex 6000 EX weight is U, having Grip size is G4.
- Recommended String Tension: 16-20 lbs, 7-9 kg.
- Flexibility of the racket is stiff.
- Yonex carbonex 6000 EX racket comes with full cover.
Carbonex 6000 EX Overview:
The round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling. For players who seek a solid feel from the strings at impact. At impact, Elastic Ti resists deformation, stretching then recovering its shape quickly to launch accurate shots with the full energy of the swing.
TECHNOLOGY USED IN CARBONEX 6000 EX:
Carbonex 6000 EX features DURA FRAME:
Dura-Frame is installed on the frame of Yonex aluminium racquets. This makes the racquet highly durable and provides solid feeling and face stability.
Carbonex 6000 EX Specification:
|Product name||Carbonex 6000 EX or CAB 6000 EX|
|Product type||Badminton Racket|
|Shaft material||Low torsion steel|
|Recommended String Tension||16-20 lbs, 7-9 kg|
|Cover Type||Full Cover|
|Weight/Grip size||U / G4|
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.