- Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus Badminton Racket is designed in line with the integrated T-joint technology.
- This racket generates lesser torque as it is designed to transmit the force from its shaft to its frame.
- Carbonex 8000 plus is made from graphite, hence it is light and easy to handle.
- This racket is ideal for beginner to intermediate level players.
- These are durable, stable rackets, resistant to torque and impact shock, putting serious power and stability to each and every hit.
- Please note that this racket comes strung.
- Carbonex series racket features the signature round head shape and box frame design that brings solidity and power to your game.
- Frame of the Yonex badminton racquet is made of Graphite.
- Shaft is made of Graphite.
- Yonex carbonex 8000 plus weight is 3U (Ave.88g) and Grip size is G4.
- The recommended string tension of this racket is 19-24 lbs, 8.5-10.5 kg.
- Yonex carbonex 8000 plus racket comes with full cover.
Carbonex 8000 Plus Overview:
The round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid feeling. For players who seek a solid feel from the strings at impact. At impact, Elastic Ti resists deformation, stretching then recovering its shape quickly to launch accurate shots with the full energy of the swing.
TECHNOLOGY USED IN CARBONEX 8000 PLUS:
Carbonex 8000 Plus features DURA FRAME:
Dura-Frame is installed on the frame of Yonex aluminium racquets. This makes the racquet highly durable and provides solid feeling and face stability.
Carbonex 8000 Plus Specification:
|Carbonex 8000 Plus or Cab 8000 Plus
|Recommended String Tension
|19-24 lbs, 8.5-10.5 kg
|3U (Ave.88g) / G4
* Dimensions mentioned are approximate values.